Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:34:00 -0800
From:      Dan Piponi <dan@mvfx.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adobe supports linux

> > Have you gotten it to install?  The shell script doesn't find the FMHOME
> > directory it appears and I haven't had any time to futz w/ it at all -
> > too busy grading finals and assigning grades.  That said my shell script
> > abilities aren't exactly world-renowned.  :-)

I and a colleague independently fixed the script but we both get:
/home/dan/FM556_linux/bin/linuxm.glibc2.i386/maker: error in loading shared
libraries : undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

This was using both  3.2 and 3.3-RELEASE with the latest linux
compatibility.  The symbol is defined in some of the dso's but is
undefined in the executable itself. Any ideas?
--
Dan Piponi
Head of R&D Manex Visual EFfects http://www.mvfx.com