Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 16:33:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Viren R.Shah <viren@cigital.com>
To:        Jens Trzaska <j_trzaska@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:rbe-100 RealPort CardBus Ethernet 10/100 not runnig on current?

>>>>> "Jens" == Jens Trzaska <j_trzaska@gmx.net> writes:

 Jens> Hi!
 Jens> I'm trying to use -current on my notebook with a Xircom RealPort
 Jens> CardBus Ethernet 10/100 rbe-100. Is this card not supported? I tried the
 Jens> NEWCARD kernel and a modified GENERIC. My old pcmcia card works
 Jens> fine in both configurations. Is the rbe-100 not yet supported or is
 Jens> it perhaps a general cardbus problem on my notebook?

I haven't been able to get mine to work, but then currently I'm using
a hack to the pccbb driver to get it to recognize my Cardbus
controllers, so I don't know whether that's a problem with me not
doing everything correctly (ver very likely) or the Realport device id
not being in the driver.

 Jens> /var/log/messages when inserting an removing the card:

I get the same type of messages.

 Jens> Jens Trzaska

Viren
--