Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 14:30:59 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.1-STABLE: can't mount ccd's and panic dirty bufs on reboot or halt

On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 06:37:04AM +0100, Andreas Klemm wrote:
> Since a few days I experience problems with ccd.

Sorry my fault. Forgot to add the scsi disk onto the right
SCSI bus (have two).

> controller	ahc0
> controller	scbus0  at ahc0
> disk		da0     at scbus0 target 0 unit 0
> disk		da3     at scbus0 target 1 unit 0
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^        this has to be da4
> tape		sa0     at scbus0 target 4
> device		cd0     at scbus0 target 5
> device		cd1     at scbus0 target 6
> device		pass0                           # CAM passthrough driver
>
> # AHA 2940
> controller	ahc1
> controller	scbus1 at ahc1
> disk		da1 at scbus1 target 1 unit 0
> disk		da2 at scbus1 target 2 unit 0
                      ...... here is da 3 missing

Sorry ;-)

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm                                http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
     What gives you 90% more speed, for example, in kernel compilation ?