Date:      06 Jul 2001 12:34:52 +0930
From:      Andrew Reid <andrew.reid@plug.cx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation Configuration File

Hello All,

I've got a project which involves the creation of an "Emergency
Recovery" CD (or similar) for one of the servers here.

I noticed that the installation (FreeBSD 4.3) has an option which allows
a configuration file to be read from an MSDOS/UFS formatted floppy disk.

I've had a look around, but cannot seem to find anything on the subject
of these configuration files and their syntax.

Can anyone point me to some documentation that suggests methods in which
this can be used? I'd love to be able to get this job finished ASAP :-)

Thanks in Advance,

    - andrew

--
void signature () {