Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:37:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve <l8tr2000@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP7200i+ IDE CDRW

Hi all,

 I've decided to make this a once a week post till I
get confirmation one way or the other. I know the
HP7200 cdrw is in the supported device list, i'd like
to confirm that THIS EXACT MODEL works in FreeBSD.
Does anyone have this EXACT MODEL HP7200i+ IDE CDRW
FUNCTIONING in FreeBSD? I know other models work, I
just had trouble with mine and gave up after working
on it for a few days. Before I make another run at it
i'd like to determine if ANYONE running FreeBSD on the
planet has it functioning.

			Steve (l8tr2000@yahoo.com

PS. thanks all =)