Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:50:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel Hauer <dh@enter.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   screen blanking thru xdm

Hi,
  Quick question.... I run X under 2.2.8-STABLE (3.3.3) and log-in from an xdm
login screen. If I leave the log-in screen sit, OR am logged in and walk away,
the screen blanks after about 10 minutes. I hate that! I cannot find for the
life of me where that setting is. Can any one give me a clue?

system info:
pentium 166 90MB ram
2.2.8-STABLE
Xfree 3.3.3
xdm login
windowmaker 0.23
ATI mach64 graphics card

Regards,
Daniel Hauer.
http://www.enter.net  "The Road To The Internet Starts There!"
Windoze is for GAMES, UNIX is for the rest of us.
UNIX is like the sights on a loaded gun. If you aim the gun
at your foot and pull the trigger, it is the basic function of
UNIX to accurately deliver the bullet from the gun to the
target. In this case, it's your foot.