Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 23:52:09 +0200
From:      Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb.quenot@smartcanal.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IBM ThinkPad's audio device at resume time

I installed 4.3 RC last week on my  IBM ThinkPad 390X, and ran my 16 bit
Xircom PCMCIA  Ethernet card  successfully after browsing  several hours
the ML archives. Suspend  and resume works well, compared  to other *NIX
flavors I tried,  however the audio device  is not reset, it  is no more
available  after a  resume. Anyone knows  how I  could achieve  this? My
ThinkPad has  an ESS Solo 1  audio chip, if  this helps, and I  used the
kernel built-in pcm device.

All the best,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot