Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 2002 05:03:00 +0100
From:      jeremie le-hen <le-hen_j@epita.fr>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Bombermaze needs mkcatalog

> Looks like one too many beers ;-).  mkcatalog isn't needed from what I
> can see.  Plus our package building clusters don't register any problems
> with this port.  Can you let me know what errors you encountered when
> building?

In fact, yes it seems that I drunk too much beers ;*). I worked for a while
on bombermaze dependancies :
bombermaze

  +-> gnomelibs

        +-> scrollkeeper

              +-> docbook-xml

                    +-> mkcatalog

Unfortunately, I didn't understand why mkcatalog had not been automatically
installed while it was needed to build some docbook-xml or libxslt package.

I have installed all these packages by hand with some personal options,
and then it worked.

Sorry for the disturbance.

--
Jeremie aka T{ata,t}Z