Date:      Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:31:37 +0100
From:      Michael Wichmann <michaelwichmann@gmx.net>
To:        Benjamin Thelen <bt@ccgis.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: openoffice-2 & openssl-beta-0.9.8a

Hi Benjamin,

I had the same problem. The solution to this problem for me was the
portupgrade "-o" option to replace openssl-beta with openssl-stable and
update all the dependencies. Have a look in the portupgrade man page.
There is an example how to use this option. For me it looked something
like 'portupgrade -o security/openssl-stable openssl-beta' to get rid of
the beta dep.
Actually I don't know at what point openssl is important to openoffice
and if this might lead to some issues. However, I didn't have any
problems so far.
Greetings,
Mike