Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 20:46:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Julian Zottl <julianz@vsl.cua.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Routing help needed...

Hello everyone :)
	Well, here is my problem.  I have a FreeBSD firewall up between
two different subnets.  There are two nics in the machine with IP's on
there respective subnets:
AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD mask 255.255.0.0   <-outside
AAA.BBB.EEE.FFF mask 255.255.255.0 <-inside
I have router (with -s) and gateway enabled.  I can reach any address,
from the inside, on the internet except ones on the AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD range
:/  I can't even ping them!  From the firewall/gateway I can ping the
AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD range and can do any network services to it, just not from
within the internal subnet.  Help!  TIA!
BTW, please CC me any answers!

Julian Zottl
System Administrator, Vitreous State Laboratory
(202)319-5522