Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:34:58 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, cvsup-bugs@polstra.com
Subject:   Re: cvsup only updates the CVSROOT directory

Sorry, false alarm:

#NOTE:  CVSup currently does not understand comments (lines
beginning
#with a `#' character) in refuse files, so please remember to
remove all
#such comments if you intend to use this file as a starting
point for
#creating your own refuse file.

I didn't rtfm enough, I guess, and didn't remove all comment
from my newly created refuse file. Sorry.

BTW, in src/share/examples/cvsup/refuse, I think I've spotted a
minor doc bug:

#
#Use this example if you have modified
/usr/src/etc/sendmail/freebsd.mc
#to reflect your local configuration, and you do not want CVSup
#overwrite it:
#
#etc/sendmail/freebsd.mc

last line should read