Date:      Sun, 6 Feb 2000 21:11:20 +1300
From:      "Dr David Hingston" <dlh@xtra.co.nz>
To:        "unclemib" <unclemib@gryphon.itssa.curtin.edu.au>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SCSI Drives

Hi Richard and Thanks also to you.

Hardware:

Adaptec 2940, 1 Gig Seagate SCSI II drives.

Yes I can configure the SCSI bus with no probs, SCSI ID's, termination etc
thanks.

David Kelly's post is really helpful, repeated here:

> Can you give me a lead to vinum?

% man vinum

If you have a postscript printer (or compatible) then "man -t vinum |
lpr" will generate a pretty copy on the printer. "man -t vinum >
vinum.ps" will make a PostScript file you can move elsewhere to print
if you don't have a printer configured on your FreeBSD system.

also

http://www.lemis.com/vinum.html

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net

With thanks again.  I'll look into your ideas also.   PS I have cut and
pasted the vinum manual into WORD - 30 pages of it!

David Hingston