Date:      Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:51:24 -0800
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
To:        Dan Rowe <dan@dracosplace.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HBA suggestion request

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 11:31:38AM -0500, Dan Rowe wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I'm looking to attach a few FreeBSD servers to a SAN via HBAs but so far we
> have been unsuccessful in getting hardware that is supported.
>
> We are really trying to avoid going to another OS that will support it.
> Any other ISPs out there using an HBA that is PCIe either 4x or 8x and could
> give us a recommendation?
>
> Thanks in advance for your time and assistance,
>
> -Dan

I suggest asking this on -SCSI instead. I have used personally the
Qlogic based cards HP uses, but never for much time or under production
as we are unfortunatly a Linux house.

--
Regards, Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-865-0204
You can find my resume at: http://www.Alameda.net/~ulf/resume.html