Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:11:02 -0500
From:      "Galella, Anthony" <anthony.galella@intel.com>
To:        "'Rob B'" <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>, "Galella, Anthony" <anthony.galella@intel.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: verbose logging of root?

Unfortunately sudo won't help in this situation.
There is a "backup" sysadmin here that has root access in case I am not
available.
He is learning, but I want to be able to track everything he does as root in
order to know exactly what is happening on the system.
Case in point: he chown'd and chmod'd a whole directory structure, causing
loss of access for users. I found the problem, and fixed it, but if I could
track what he did in the logs, I could be aware of these things before users
are (hopefully):)

Anthony J. Galella
anthony.galella@intel.com