Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 14:51:59 +1000 (EST)
From:      Sunthiti Patchararungruang <sunthiti@mame.mu.oz.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   My SB Live does not work with 4.3 Release

Dear All,

  I just installed FreeBSD 4.3 release into my PIII computer. It has
AsusCUSL2 mb. with 3dfx voodoo3 and SB live. I compiled new kernel with
options "device pcm" and "device sbc". However, in boot up, the PCM shows
that it can detect EMU10k but the next message is the error message
"unable to map register....." (sorry I cannot remember the whole message).
How can I solve the problem?

Best Regards,
Sunthiti