Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:48:11 +1100
From:      Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
To:        "Patrick O'Reilly" <bsd@perimeter.co.za>
Cc:        "Cliff Sarginson" <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Archives of the list and SOLVED: followups

At 19:27 13/03/2002, Patrick O'Reilly sent this up the stick:

>I am inclined to support this idea, though I too have probably been
>guilty of failing to post follow-ups.  My only comment would be to
>APPEND, rather than PREPEND, the word "SOLVED" as this makes it easy to
>sort mails in the inbox by subject line.

This is one of the requirements/rules on the Tru64-managers mailing list,
and boy, don't THEY let you know about it when you don't post a followup :)

Cheers,
Rob

--
Cthulhu for President - for when you're tired of choosing the _lesser_ of
the two evils.

[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian
This is random quote 316 of a collection of 1203