Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 22:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hardware and Stuff

	Develop, implement and start the database. We will populate it. :)
	Put a www interface to it.. it would be really cool if you can get
one of the coming out Linux port of Informix/Oracle to work too.
	You don't need anyone's permission to do this. FreeBSD is just as
your OS as it is mine.

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org --  The Power to Serve |   to go home in the dark."
Observation #1: The more security consultants get paid, the longer their
                sentences are