Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:27:51 -0500
From:      "joe" <joe@thebestisp.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   multiservice radius

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01BD6C3E.9738DBE0

I know this has been covered before and I have tried using some of the =
suggestions but have had no success.. we currently run the radius =
package that came as a package with FreeBSD 2.2.5. the problems are that =
one person can log in several times and there is no way that I am aware =
of to limit users to certain services (33.6, 56K, ISDN, DSL) this is =
beginning to cause a problem as people "SHARE" their password and we =
have differen price levels for 33.6 and 56K so all someone has to do is =
find the 56K number pay for a 33.6 and bang they get a discount :( good =
for them bad for us at any rate this seems simple to me but I have not =
found a solution any ideas? Thanks.

joe@thebestisp.com

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01BD6C3E.9738DBE0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I know this has been covered before =
and I have=20
tried using some of the suggestions but have had no success.. we =
currently run=20
the radius package that came as a package with FreeBSD 2.2.5. the =
problems are=20
that one person can log in several times and there is no way that I am =
aware of=20
to limit users to certain services (33.6, 56K, ISDN, DSL) this is =
beginning to=20
cause a problem as people &quot;SHARE&quot; their password and we have =
differen=20
price levels for 33.6 and 56K so all someone has to do is find the 56K =
number=20
pay for a 33.6 and bang they get a discount :( good for them bad for us =
at any=20
rate this seems simple to me but I have not found a solution any ideas?=20
Thanks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>joe@thebestisp.com</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01BD6C3E.9738DBE0--