Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 2000 01:05:52 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail relay question

On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 11:35:49PM +0300, Evren Yurtesen wrote:
> Is there any way to make sendmail to allow relaying mail
> from a block of IP addresses like x.y.z.0/24 ?

But of course.

You just enable FEATURE(access_db), and then add the proper entries in
your /etc/mail/access.  If you don't manage to make this work by
reading the documentation in /usr/src/contrib/sendmail/cf/README, mail
me in person and I will try to explain it in detail.

Ciao.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
For my public pgp2 key: finger -r keramida@diogenis.ceid.upatras.gr