Date:      Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:01:31 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Sergey Matveychuk <sem@ciam.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/62104: [MAINTAINER] ftp/frox: Utilize OPTIONS

V po, 02. 02. 2004 v 06:14, Sergey Matveychuk p=ED=B9e:

> But OPTIONS works fine with both WITH_* and WITHOUT_* variables.

> -	@${ECHO_MSG} "	WITHOUT_HTTP_CACHE=3Dyes	disable use of external cache;"
> -	@${ECHO_MSG} "	WITHOUT_LOCAL_CACHE=3Dyes	disable use of local cache;"

> +		HTTP_CACHE "Enable use of external cache" on \
> +		LOCAL_CACHE "Enable use of local cache" off \

I'm not sure but this still seems like reversed semantics -
WITHOUT_LOCAL_CACHE=3Dyes --> *disable* use of local cache
OPTIONS LOCAL_CACHE on -> *enable* use of local cache

So if LOCAL_BASE in OPTIONS dialog(1) is ticked, what will happen? Will
it be enabled or disabled?

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

Any Palm app requiring an 90+ page manual has lost its vision.
   =20