Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:00:29 -0500
From:      Scott Sipe <cscotts@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Alpha Build

Hi, I have a chance to pick up an Alpha machine which I would use for FreeBSD
testing.

There are 4 AlphaStation 600's from which I could pick, 2 of them have 'TGA
graphics cards', 2 have "normal" graphics cards and "can run X."  Seeing as
right now I know next to nothing about Alpha's, would it be better to pick
one or the other, or, would one or the other be better for freeBSD testing?

thanks much,
Scott