Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:44:01 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Language support in jadetex?

I don't know if this is a FAQ, but I've been trying to find a way to
create readable Greek PDF output with jadetex, and I'm kind of stuck
there.

The PDF file *is* created, but the Greek text is typeset with fonts that
look likeISO 8859-1, so the text is unreadable.

Does anyone know how I can tweak jadetex to use a different charset?

A pointer to jadetex docs would be sufficient, but a quick search at
Google didn't produce something that looks useful :-/