Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 23:21:32 GMT
From:      David Banning <sky_tracker@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   procmail newbie question

My ISP holds my mailbox and I have a dialup connection
to the net.

The mail sent has the same domain but all different sorts of
address names eg. david@skytrackercanada.com, john@skytrackercanada.com,
sales@skytrackercanada.com but they all go to one mailbox,
which is david@skytrackercanada.com

I would like to load these to my machine with fetchmail or popclient,
and then separate them with procmail.

My question is; where and how do I load the messages with popclient
or fetchmail so that procmail can find them and sort them?

By default all mail loaded through pop goes to the /var/mail/$USER
of the person who did the pop. I can tell popclient to send it elsewhere,
but where?  Where does procmail want it?

Thanks -