Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:19:01 +1100 (EST)
From:      Daryl Sayers <daryl@ci.com.au>
To:        freebsd-office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Libreoffice General Error

I am having trouble with libreoffice when I build from a clean ports tree. I
am getting a "General Error" when I try to save a new file, Save As or open an
existing file. It seams each task completes correctly but the behavior very
annoying.
All ports were built and installed with default configs. My X server is a
thin client using xdmcp and so I am only using the X clients from my FreeBSD
machine. After lots of testing I found if I remove the installed port
rasqal-0.9.31 and install the package via pkg_add -r rasqal which installs
rasqal-0.9.30 the problem goes away.

Any ideas why my ports using rasqal-0.9.31 cause this problem. I do wish
to install everything out of my ports tree so I would really like a resolution
to this.

--
Daryl Sayers                             Direct: +612 95525510
Bing Technologies                        Office: +612 95525500