Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 2003 05:40:17 -0400
From:      "Michael Lee Mort" <mortml@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Installing and setting FreeBSD

I went through the intalltion instuction and I am still unable to run =
BSD the instuction are a little to disired as in it is not helpfull at =
all and as far as i can tell FreeBSD still stinks unless i can get some =
serious help in getting it fully setup=20

Im trying to set it up on a Dell Inspiron 8000 with standard hardware =
except the modem i upgraded and it from dell and it is a combo card =
ethernet/ 56k modem and the conflicts on it are crazy i can resovle and =
the same with the pc cards.
=20
I know that im very new to the hole BSD thing but there should be more =
help avalibale for people like me