Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:36:36 -0700
From:      Ben Lovett <blovett@bsdguru.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Incorrect Sender header when running Majordomo under Postfix

Hello,

I have a problem that is getting to be rather irritating.  I am running
postfix-19991231.08 with majordomo version 1.94.5.  This machine has two
domain names that resolve to the same ip, one can be reverse resolved, while
the other can not.  The one that can not is setup as a virtual host.

I have majordomo setup to only use the virtual host, and host lists
accordingly.  Now, to my problem....  When a member of the list sends email
to the list, the Sender header is set to the sender's email instead of the
address I have set in the config file for the mailing list
(owner-listname@domain.com).  I have all of the aliases set correctly, and
referenced correctly in postfix.  Ohh, and I have run newaliases ;)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you :)

Regards,

Ben