Date:      Sun, 6 Feb 2000 09:29:37 -0500
From:      fuckit <fuckit@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help

I downloaded the iso image (3.4-install.iso) and I burnt it to a new
cd....and tried to boot off of it but it didnt boot...so now I have this
617mb iso image and I dont know what to do with it. I think its somthing
to do with how i burnt it but i read on one of your readmes that "most
windows burning software should handle it just fine" so now what?