Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 2002 01:25:47 -0800
From:      Alex Teslik <alex@acatysmoof.com>
To:        "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@sohara.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, ffmpeg-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:   Re: Capture support for ffmpeg - patch to test

I don't know how many people realize how close FreeBSD is now
to being able to be a fully-functional video streaming platform
(for now audio sync seems a little while away).
I've made a page where you can update yourself on some of the
most recent information from the development lists.
Thanks to Steve for getting the bktr device working with ffmpeg
on FreeBSD. Awesome!
The page is http://www.acatysmoof.com/ffmpeg
There are some NTSC samples there too. They were taken on a dark
night indoors, so they aren't the best quality. I'll swap em
out in the morning with some of the nicer daytime quality ones.

-Alex