Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2012 07:51:41 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Jan Sieka <jps@semihalf.com>, Current FreeBSD <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: buildworld fails on FreeBSD 7.x for HEAD from 19.04.2012

On Apr 20, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Doug Barton wrote:

> On 4/20/2012 5:16 AM, Jan Sieka wrote:
>> I can't build world from recent sources (HEAD as of 2012.04.19 =
11:06:48
>> UTC) on a machine running FreeBSD 7.3.
>=20
> That's not a supported configuration. We don't promise support for
> $VERSION on anything less than the most recent version of $VERSION - =
1.

	I'm sorry, but given the error below shown by Jan I don't buy =
this argument. It seems like file's objects are is trying to link =
against an ABI incompatible libc and failing. The build system should =
handle this properly if you invoke the top-level targets (buildworld, =
buildkernel, distribution).
Thanks,
-Garrett=