Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:07:29 -0500
From:      "A. Wright" <wright.546@osu.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Lockup on boot  -More Info-

It occurred to me to include my dmesg only after sending the message.  Sorry
for not providing this in the original email:

wi0: <PRISM2STA WaveLAN> port 0x1400-0x143f,0x1000-0x107f mem
0x41000000-0x41000fff irq 11 at device 13.0 on pci0
wi0: 802.11 address: 00:04:e2:57:82:f7
wi0: using RF:PRISM2 MAC:HFA3841 CARD:HWB3163 rev.A
wi0: Intersil Firmware: Primary 0.03.00, Station 0.08.03
wi1: <PRISM2STA WaveLAN> port 0x1440-0x147f,0x1080-0x10ff mem
0x41080000-0x41080fff irq 11 at device 14.0 on pci0
wi1: 802.11 address: 00:04:e2:57:81:d8
wi1: using RF:PRISM2 MAC:HFA3841 CARD:HWB3163 rev.A
wi1: Intersil Firmware: Primary 0.03.00, Station 0.08.03