Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 23:34:11 -0400
From:      drideout@cssnow.com
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MPD

Is there anyway with MPD to assign a default gateway that the VPN client can
use once connected to the network?  The default gateway is 192.168.1.1 and
it keeps trying to assign 192.168.1.200 as the default gateway.  The
192.168.1.1 machine is not a freebsd box, its our cisco pix.
Many thanks for any help I can get to get this vpn running.
If anyone is looking for some consulting work, to try to solve this problem,
we will pay.

Thanks

Dave