Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:43:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jack Etsweiler - Systems Triage <jack@emunix.emich.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Purchase rumors

Hi, there.
	I'm a FreeBSD user and I'm curious about the
rumors that Walnut Creek has been bought.  Is there
a press release coming on that, one way or the other?

Thanks.

Jack Etsweiler - Technical Services - Systems  Triage
Learning Technologies  -  G01q Bruce T. Halle Library
Eastern Michigan University   -   Ypsilanti, MI 48197
(734) 487-0020 x2033            jack@emunix.emich.edu