Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:31:30 -0500
From:      Frank Laszlo <laszlof@tvog.net>
To:        Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSup port upgrade

The load for cvsup13.us is pretty low. I am averaging only about 5 or so
users. I can probably take on another top level host on the same system.
Its a Dual 1.8Ghz Xeon with
2G of RAM, and Ultra160 SCSI disks w/ RAID5.  So its plenty beefy enough
to handle it. Let me know if you are interested.

Frank Laszlo
System Administrator
The VonOstin Group
Email:  laszlof@tvog.net