Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:07:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jan Conrad <conrad@th.physik.uni-bonn.de>
To:        Brian Astill <bastill@sa.apana.org.au>
Cc:        questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ASUS A7V mobo

Hi,

we have several A7Vs here at our institute running at 900MHz.

It had given us headaches over headaches.
Over 1GHz the boards are reported to loose data, both on IDE and SCSI

The shared interrupts are broken!!

The board is a total failure for production systems

ciao
	Jan

--
Physikalisches Institut der Universitaet Bonn
Nussallee 12