Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 1996 22:19:37 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        dyson@FreeBSD.org, jfieber@indiana.edu (John Fieber), chat@FreeBSD.org, jmb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SOFTWARE: Common Desktop Environment (CDE) for FreeBSD

>From The Desk Of "Jordan K. Hubbard" :
> > X-inside does not sell CDE for Motif 2.0 :(
> >
> > 	Amancio
>
> They tell me that Motif comes *with* the CDE they're currently shipping
> as a FreeBSD product.
>
> 						Jordan

Well, they have various pricing . I bought their X server for $99 or close
to that and no motif . You can buy motif for $150 or so with no CDE and
if memory does not fail me their X, motif 1.2, CDE package sells for
$259. I didn't buy their motif 1.2 + CDE package because I want and have
motif 2.0 over here.

I am sure that their sales represenative or Thomas can step in and
clarify their pricing structure.

	Regards,
	Amancio