Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:05:09 +0100
From:      Emiel Kollof <coolvibe@hackerheaven.org>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@freebsd.org>, nsouch@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Broken bktr(4) module

* David O'Brien (obrien@freebsd.org) wrote:
> > Hmm, I am not alone I see here.. Already filed a PR about it.
>
> What was the PR number.  I already fixed it.  For build problem things
> like this, emailing the list is better as people will see it MUCH
> quicker.

kern/36298, but it's already closed. Maxim was quick to spot it. Next
time I'll mail the list. I'll save the PR's for the not-really-obvious
things then.

Actually, the PR was closed quicker than you people replying that the
current@ list was quicker. How's that for efficiency? ;-)

Cheers,
Emiel
--
Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.
		-- Plato