Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:30:51 -0500
From:      "Richard Cotrina" <rcc@demo.telefonica.com.pe>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Lotus Domino R5 on 4.2-Release

Hi all :

After searching some mailing lists I found some information about Domino R5
and FreeBSD 3.2-Release :

http://www.notes.net/r5linuxforum.nsf/7d6a87824e2f09768525655b0050f2f2/0F3A1
C7D48DC0B93852567DE00530495?OpenDocument

I folloewd those steps. I´ve recompiled my Kernel adding these features :

options COMPAT_LINUX
options SHMALL=4097
options SHMMAXPGS=4097
options "SHMMAX=(SHMMAXPGS*PAGE_SIZE+1)"
options SEMMAP=255
options SEMMNI=235
options SEMMNS=255
options SEMMNU=235
options SEMMSL=255
options SEMOPM=201
options SEMUME=201
options "P1003_1B"
options "_KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING"
options "_KPOSIX_VERSION=199309L"
options USER_LDT

I can run now the binaries, but when I started the server : http httpsetup ,
a message appears in the kernel messages  :

Feb 22 19:18:34 notes /kernel: kernel trap 9 with interrupts disabled
Feb 22 19:18:34 notes last message repeated 838 times

That causes that the server does not start completely.

 Any ideas ?

Richard Cotrina