Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:47:35 -0700
From:      "fbsdq" <fbsdq@kuyarov.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb 56k modem support?

Hello,
   Does FreeBSD have support for any external USB 56k modems?  I"m not
talking about cable modems, but just regular modems [these are not
external USB winmodems]

To append to this...does anyone know of a good cheap pretty small modem pool
for multiple dial up accounts? I was asking about USB modems because we have
them, but if I can get some good/fairly cheap modem rack/pool to use instead
that will work even better.

Thanks.