Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:07:26 -0800
From:      Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com>
To:        Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VPS FreeBSD Hosting

Top-posting for brevity.  I use EC2.  You can start with Colin
Percival's HVM instances - I run a Xen kernel using a modified version
of his original scheme - which is to have a 1GB Linux partition
running grub to boot from a FreeBSD disk.  I'm happy to share an AMI
with you, but you should try Colin's stuff.