Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:33:38 -0700
From:      Kip Macy <kmacy@freebsd.org>
To:        Oliver Pinter <oliver.pntr@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NetBSD 5.0 statistics

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Oliver Pinter <oliver.pntr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the FreeBSD's FS management so slow?
>
> http://www.netbsd.org/~ad/50/img15.html
>
> Or so big is the difference between the two cpu scheduler?
>

> http://www.netbsd.org/~ad/50/img0.html

We would need more information about the disk hardware, amount of
memory etc. to really provide an answer.

We've had a lot of difficulties testing against NetBSD in the past
because NetBSD wouldn't boot on recent hardware (ACPI issues IIRC).
Looking at the processor he is using it would appear that that has
probably been fixed.

-Kip