Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:59:35 -0600
From:      Joshua Lokken <joshua.lokken@gmail.com>
To:        Xinizul Xinizul <xinizul@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is mplayer port broken ?

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:44:09 +0100, Xinizul Xinizul <xinizul@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will use this solution.
>
> Downloading the tar from the URL posted above gives me the same bad result.
>
> I'll let the port mantainer it know then.

Please note the response from Kent Stewart about updating your
ports collection.  While the solution I proposed will 'get you where
you want to go', Kent's advice will likely make things easier for you
in the long run.  It's always important to keep the ports tree and your
INDEX up-to-date.

For more information on how to use cvsup, see:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html

--
Joshua Lokken
Open Source Advocate