Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:30:17 +0200
From:      Juergen Nickelsen <ni@tellique.de>
To:        Tamiji Homma <thomma@BayNetworks.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ed

Tamiji Homma wrote:

> I have several friends who still use WordStar key binding in Emacs
> today.

If this is with ws-mode.el: this was my first slightly bigger Emacs Lisp
programming experience. The code is very naive (mostly keybindings and
some support functions), but has proven to be useful for the one user
I originally wrote it for. I even considered some time to make it a true
WordStar (non-document mode) emulation -- including help menus etc.

--
Juergen Nickelsen <ni@tellique.de>
Tellique Kommunikationstechnik GmbH