Date:      Mon, 04 Oct 1999 12:01:55 -0700
From:      "George W. Dinolt" <George.W.Dinolt@lmco.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape core dump, happily :-)

I am running FreeBSD 4.0. I have been seeing the empty core files from
netscape 4.61 and (as of last night) 4.7 for at least a week. I use
fvwm2 and afterstep-devel. The behavior seems to be independant of the
window manager. I rebuilt all my ports (including X and new X aout
files) with the new kernel and world as of Saturday, but this has had
no effect. Mostly this behavior is anoying, although occasionally I
will see a crash when I try to read mail. Things seem a little stabler
with netscape in linux emulation mode, but I haven't kept track
closely enough to tell.
--

George
(George.W.Dinolt@lmco.com)