Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 7:49:11 +0200
From:      Chris Delnooz <c.delnooz@home.nl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Antw: RE: Antw: Re: gdm2/gdmgreeter crashes upon start

> Have you tried gdmsetup?

yes, it works correctly, changes i make with gdmsetup do appeaar in gdm.conf, however gdm keeps crashing with the same messages

> Also, there is always kdm if you can't get it going.
I know, i've been using kdm for years now :) but installing kdm doesn't really feel like a solution, more like a workaround :P

Is there any loggin being done by gdm that i can check for more information? I'm going to recompile gdm with debug flags set, maybe i can get more accurate info from the debugger. I'll keep you informed if I find something :)

Regards,
Chris