Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 1996 08:01:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Peck <mike@sparc2.umeres.maine.edu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   TinyFugue 3.5a16 port uploaded

	I wrote a port of TinyFugue version 3.5a16 and put it in
ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/incoming as tinyfugue-35a16-port.tar.gz.

	This is my first port, so I'd appreciate it if someone could take
a look at it and let me know if there's any problems.

This program seems to like having its own shell script called "unixmake"
used instead of just a normal make. What I ended up doing was setting
USE_GMAKE to "yes" and making GMAKE be "./unixmake", then I reset the
BUILD_DEPENDS so it wouldnt look for gmake.

If someone knows of a better way to do this let me know, otherwise please
put it in the ports tree

-Mike

---
Mike Peck			http://sparc2.umeres.maine.edu/~mike/
mike@binghamton.edu		Director, Deep Space MUSE
mike@sparc2.umeres.maine.edu	FreeBSD user (http://www.freebsd.org/)
PGP Public Key ID = 0x300095D1  PGP Key Available from Key Servers
Key fingerprint =  39 ED 4E 6A 02 41 D2 4D  B5 C3 65 3C C4 86 99 97