Date:      Thu, 08 Aug 2002 10:23:41 +0200
From:      Nicolas Kowalski <Nicolas.Kowalski@imag.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   quota grace period problem

Hello.

On our FreeBSD 4.6.1-p10 fileserver, user quotas are enforced.

But I just noticed something wrong with the grace period for one
user. When I run repquota /export/home, I see:

"
User              used     soft    hard  grace
<username>  +-    98393    95100   100000 11911days
"

- /etc/fstab contains:
/dev/da2s1e             /export/home    ufs     rw,userquota      2 2

- Softupdates are activated on this disk.

This grace period should be something <= 7 days, no ? I ran quotacheck
on reboot to make this corrected, but the problem is still there.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

--
Nicolas