Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 03:54:47 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with find -fstype local  ?

Gang,

	This may be my lack of understanding, but doing 'find / -fstype local' is
definitely traversing nfs mounted directories for me in -current and
-stable. The man page isn't 100% clear, but it seems to me that it should
not be doing that. My debugging got as far as determining that the option
is being recognized in function.c before I ran out of time. A cursory
examination didn't reveal to me any uses of the value that gets added to
new->mt_data, but I didn't look very hard.

	This problem was brought to my attention by /etc/periodic/weekly/340.noid.
If I am not correct about what this option really should be doing, for the
record it'd be great to have an option for find that _does_ restrict paths
to locally mounted directories.

Doug
--
    I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?