Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:32:29 -1000
From:      ktom@mui.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache + modssl + php + rsaref

problem: wanted to install apache-1.3.4+modssl+php

To use the apache+modssl port, I had to first grab openssl.  so I grabbed that.
It then said it needed rsaref.  so I grabbed that, and it said it needed
/usr/libexec/elf/ld.

I reinstalled the linux_lib-2.6.1 libraries in case I lost something there, but to no
avail.  where the heck is the "ld" that it's refering to?

Thanks in advance.

ken