Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:09:38 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?B?U/hyZW4gTmVpZ2FhcmQ=?= <neigaard@e-box.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ftp server - again

Ok - I have settled for ftpd that ships with FreeBSD. My only problem
is that it dosn't start at startup. I have found "/usr/libexec/ftpd",
and I guess that is it. I don't know anything about how this works, so
could anyone give me a primer on what makes inet deamons start at
startup, I guess they don't work the same way as Apache (on server,
with many threads), or?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk