Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:07:16 +0200
From:      olli hauer <ohauer@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Janos Dohanics <web@3dresearch.com>
Subject:   Re: x11/kdelibs4 build fails, can't find docbook

On 2010-09-20 07:37, Janos Dohanics wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:31:18 -0400
> Janos Dohanics <web@3dresearch.com> wrote:
>
>> While building kde4-4.5.1, I get this error:
>>
>> # make install clean
>> ===>   kde4-4.5.1 depends on file: /usr/local/kde4/bin/kdebugdialog -
>> not found ===>    Verifying install
>> [...]
>
> I did some basic troubleshooting, and found that the files do not get
> installed in /usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.2/, except
> the /usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.2/ent directory is created.
>
> This seems to be happening because the port uses /usr/bin/unzip instead
> of /usr/local/bin/unzip.
>
> How can I change this behavior so /usr/local/bin/unzip would be used?

If you haven't redefined UNZIP_CMD or LOCALBASE somewhere
${LOCALBASE}/bin/unzip will be used.

You can test this with the follwing command in the directory of the port
where you think the wrong unzip will be used.

In case of docbook-420/docbook-xml
 cd ${PORTSDIR}/textproc/docbook-(420|xml)
 make -V UNZIP_CMD
 make -V EXTRACT_CMD

But wait, in your previous mail you have only docbook-4.1 and not
docbook-4.2 in the "portversion -vF docbook*" listing which is
needed to install docbook-xml correct.